Friday, November 11, 2005

Big breasts and love handles fest

All I seem to be seeing on my daily travels in this country are big breasts and love handles. On women. This can only be classed as disgusting when the two are seen together, in my humble opinion. Don't get me wrong. I love a nice pair of breasts as much as the next bi girl but I have standards.

Why oh why do so many white English girls let themselves go like this?

The most horrific sight I was unfortunate to see this week was at Gatwick Airport. Slim girl, big breasts (so far so good). She turns and walks up the stairs so I am watching her from behind.

What do I see?

The crack.

Between the cheeks.

All the way up the stairs she trots.

Yuk. Yuk. Yuk.

Note to self: Always check the back as well as the front before leaving the house.

1 comment:

Stef said...

I think it's a bit hars to say English girls let themselves go, there are fat birds (excuse the colloquialism but it fits) the world over.

Southern Europeans are the worst. Gorgeous for years and then suddenly they turn into huge puddings over-night. Love-handles have nothing on them!

You have a point though and you'd think/hope that people with love-handles would stop wearing lycra and crop-tops at least!