Tuesday, October 18, 2005

This is the best piece of comedy yet

You have received a message from Aminata (Member Id: 2388070)

Dear Madam, Hello Ma, and i tell to you that i am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day.Cos' am a little bit okay as for now over here in Dakar Senegal here in West-Africa.Presently i am residing in the Humanitarian Building here in Dakar as a result of the Crises that happened right at my Country then and have been going on Secretly.So please i am still very much single an Dropped out from the Universityl.So please i do want to be free and still myself read. Thanks and please kindly try and get to know that Distant is actually nothing to do or to say ok thanks for love and truth to be and then both can come together and be as one ok. Well,my father was late Mr.Abdul Mustapha the personal adviser to the former head of State in our Country before the rebels attacked our house one fateful early morning got every one Assasinated both my parents. I managed to make my way to nearby country here Senegal where we are leaving now.And full of sorrow and help especially for life and to be loved. However,i would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Can actually discuss and as well for you to get kindly try and help me out in this terrible situation with my Late Fathers inheritance has been Deposited in a finance house. 4.5 Million Dollars.($4.5MILLION) Please am on my kneel begging for your assistance towards my situation, pls i need your full assistance in this matter, as soon as i hear from you i will give you all the details concerning the Transactions, am not writting this mail to scare you away from me, all am saying is what am passing through here. so pls if you are willing to help kindly forward your full contact address for the arrangements of the transactions. please am begging you to keep it secret and confidential between me and you. i will stop here till i here from you. And do not run away from me. Please cos' i am dying here and duly needed you as my partner forever. do not scare me away from your body.take me as your part of your body Thanks till i read from you. It 's me, Aminata Mustapha babyshrine@yahoo.com

Note to self: Remember that there are varying degrees of bull and some things do not even register on the scale of life

3 comments:

Damien said...

I've seen some 419s in my time, but that one is the first one that seems to be from Venus.

Stef said...

I just used to forward these to the fraud division of the police...

Stef said...

Not much cooking going on on this blog. When are you going to reveal your favourite dishes, the ones you cook to lure all these fine women into bed? ;-)