Friday, May 04, 2007

All rise to the booby ladder

I have just been checking out my stats, of which I thought would be appalling considering my lack of writing lately..obviously enjoying the sunshine is my reason. Been checking them out on the wonder that is Statcounter.

However, today I am stunned.

How the fuck does 9 % of search terms lead to my blog for 'booby ladder'? Ok, what it is translating to is the wonderful Sarah Beeny that I tend to drool over from time to time.

But.

Booby Ladder?

I don't think the lady would be impressed.

Frankly, neither would I!

Afterthought..she is still fit..hubby or not!

4 comments:

Stef said...

Why on earth would anyone search for 'booby ladder' or, more to the point WTF is a booby ladder?

Happybutterfly said...

Exactly Stef!WTF is a booby ladder..actually ..u climb up one and at the top are a pair of uber sized boobies for one to enjoy for as long as one likes maybe?!lol

Stef said...

You wouldn't want to be standing on top of a big ladder while fumbling with massive boobies would you? That would be a definite health and safety issue! :-)

Happybutterfly said...

lol