Monday, September 18, 2006
Fire on Worthing Seafront
Big fire yesterday in Heene Mansions (listed buildings), which is a prime location in Worthing. Top floor flat went up (girl works in Spar round the corner, and is distraught about losing all her possessions, obviously). There were a massive amount of fire engines present, mainly because they were unable to put the fire out with the usual amount. Everyone is wondering what was in her flat that was so toxic.
People were evacuated and this was the excitement we had down in ole Worthing yesterday.