Thursday, December 15, 2005

Sugababes




Yes I am actually writing about them - The Sugababes. Lately the pants that I have been hearing on the radio from them is beyond words. Actually you could describe it in one. But let's not.

What I do want to say is that I have discovered their 2000 album One Touch which is fabulous and quality. I am feeling Lush Life and many other tracks (in fact all of the tracks).

This is an album worth buying (or downloading;-)) because at least now I want to see them live. However I am scared that if I go and see them live they will play all the shite I am hearing on the radio online and off by them.

That would disappoint me greatly.

Hmmm.

I am a groupie after all, as well as a live performer, but I feel a bee in my bonnet developing about them right now.

I think I am gonna go with the flow on that one.

I WILL MEET THE SUGABABES.

6 comments:

Stef said...

I'm with you on the new stuff, the current single is bilge! I hated Push the Button when I first heard it but it did grow on me a bit.

However, not a patch on the old stuff.

Somewhere in between the first album and the current one they replace the red-headed one with that blonde scally who was nowhere near as good, maybe it's that. Or maybe they've just lost it.

Funny you should want to meet them, i have no desire to meet them at all, they seem a bit... Rough. They've done some great pop songs though

Stef said...

It was the fittest one that left in my opinion and the others decided to have some odd piercings which don't really do it for me.

I hate that piecing in the moustache area, does my head in.

They looked less dodgy when they first came out I reckon.

Happybutterfly said...

Yes I agree with Stef. I used to fancy that pale skin beauty like a maniac and when she left I was shocked, then bitter and now am just twisted.

Stef said...

Shock news!

Mutya is leaving the Sugababes! Is this the end?

Happybutterfly said...

Thanks for that Stef. With that news I can safely say I have no wish to meet them after all....unless the new member is top tottie of course;-)

Stef said...

We shall find out today appartently!