Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sony Vaio nightmare switch

I have decided it is time, after three pain stricken years fighting, banging and pulling out of hair, that I will sell my Sony and buy a Dell. Not that I am a PC fan in the first place, but this laptop has to go. Thankfully on Friday my bank actually gave me what I wanted, which was a credit card and current account, without even batting an eyelid. Most surprised was I. So of course am going to invest in a Dell. Don't know which one exactly but hoping someone will recommend one that will cope with my download junkie addiction with ultimate ease.

So I won't be writing in here for about a week and a half I suppose whilst I wait for the card to arrive. Then it will be down to the library to buy from Dell.

Should be an experience if nothing else:-)

No comments: