Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Virgin Media customer service

I know this is totally off topic but I am having to test this for my own sanity.

I want to pay my phone bill.

The time now is 22.45.

I haven't got a phone bill to hand with my account number on so am unable to use the fantastic UK phenomena that is the automated telephone-not-talk-to-a-human-being-ever-just-get-deranged-instead-and-scream-at-the-phone-like-a-loon service.

So.

I need to speak to a human that will be able to process me (because that's what I need in my life..a bit of processing).

Just want to see how long it takes for a human to pick up the phone and stop me listening to dire rock music that was never ever cool.

Remember the time that I started this...22.45.

Time now is..22.54

I will be back.

Just doing some messaging with Miss Spice with the phone in my ear at the same time..let's just see how good Virgin Media are eh?

No comments: