Thursday, February 02, 2006

Most addictive games on the Net ?

I have addictions.

Lots of them.

All of them not at all healthy.

So, in order to feed one of the little terrors, namely The Game Germ, I would like to know if there is any games out there that truly fit the bill. My Number one game, for the past year is Heavy Weapon. So addicted was I that I even paid the tenner for it. (I noted the description when I went to the link just now, as calling it an 80's classic style game, so I am obviously reliving my teenage years again).

Ahem. Cough. Yes. Well.

It's the Bonus level I am addicted to more than the actual game itself as that was completed decades ago.

But really...what is everyone playing until their eyes are bleary red and their thumbs are dead ?

Feed me please;-)

3 comments:

Stef said...

I'd love to help but, believe it or not, I don't play any computer games at all.

I was thinking about getting a PSP but that's besides the point, at the mo I don't play anything at all and haven't for years.

Sorry!

Mandarin Orange said...

The one. The only. The game of games. Chess.

Stef said...

I've just been playing loads of Sudoku lately, sometimes 3 or 4 a day!