Saturday, October 23, 2004

Ouija you betcha

Cough, cough, cough.

Update on the online ouija board predictions that I mentioned in an earlier post, are in fact, quite curious.

I am indeed pregnant. In October like it said. I have no idea whether the baby will be a girl, until the pain and torture that will occur in nine months or less. I have indeed got a rather interesting job, although ít is working for the Devil himself. I bought a lottery ticket on the day that I asked but then I happened to lose the ticket in the next moment, so I may be a very rich person without knowing.

Am back on the free trial DVD scenario after paying for a couple of months with Screenselect. I'm now using Blockbuster and have to say that they are very good - up to date movies and quality DVDS that don't freeze. The only thing that I don't like is the price. 13.99 for 3 at a time. It's a pound more than everyone else.

Worst film watched through them is most definitely : Identity.

Complete pants. Waste of money to make and waste of money to rent it out (unless you're on the freebie thing).


No comments: