Monday, August 02, 2004

Women are like buses aren't they?

This is my thought.

Why?

Because all these months that I have had this mysterious phone ad live, have not heard much from women. Then I meet someone I really like and then the messages are coming thick and fast. I just can't get over this regular occurrence. I know that this will happen but it surprises me nonetheless.

A partiuclarly intersting woman has rung and will be known as Gatwick Express. She "likes women and this would be the first time for me".

I can't help it. I have a weakness for first timers:-)

My ex girlfriend is also not impressed that TextGirl is on the scene. She has nicknamed her 'WonderGirl' with a thick layering of sarcasm and a dash of distaste. Ex has now stated that she is coming to stay at my house for a week in October, and hope this pisses off TextGirl. I haven't said no to my ex because there is no guarantee that TextGirl will still be around then.

The sex with my ex is really something not to be sniffed at.

I believe I am getting to understand the term 'Player'.

Hmm.

No comments: