Thursday, December 15, 2011

French Dream

Before the imagination runs away into the cesspool of one's mind, I would like to point out that the title of this post isn't as filthy as you might have wanted.

It's just an update of where I am aiming to be in a year's time. Not here but there.

France.

I've seen the light. I've seen the fresh produce.

I've smelt the air from the mountains.

I have to get there with my family and am on a mission.

I'm selling things on Ebay. I have far too much stuff.

I've set up a fund pot that anyone can donate (no matter how small) to help the cause and be part of the story as part of the process. (There's a link on the right of this page, or at the top).

Miss Germany is also coming over for a week in the beginning of January which should be fun. However, I have done something really bad with my back and I don't know how I did it.

I am now walking around like Notre Dame.

Very unsexy:-(

No comments: