Monday, July 26, 2010

Oompa's back. Is this a mistake?

Ok. So she is back. By default.

I was minding my own business today in the chicken shop:-) Then she wobbles past. I Hail her like a taxi cab and she breaks. Sharply. My food arrives and we walk back to mine.

She tells me about all these ridiculously mental girls that she has 'loved' and lost in the space of a breath.

She questions why I am no longer her friend on Facebook. Why she is asking me I don't know because she has deleted me at some point (am I bothered? No really, am I bothered?.

Now we are going to be friends again on Facebook (ahhhhh).

She is now single.

She is coming round again on Thursday so she says.

She better not have any funny ideas.

No alcohol will be consumed on that day in her presence.

I herby declare........

Not after last time...

No comments: