Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Girl and food

I haven't written here for a while mainly because the agony and pain felt in typing because of police brutality (see earlier entries to know what I'm going on about). Only in the last two weeks have I had no pain at all. So. I dare to say that I am back. With a vengeance;-)

Plus food opportunities have been crap until now (more later).

Another reason is that this blog of mine is supposed to be about mainly girl on girl action and..food(not necessarily at the same time mind you!).

Things are looking up.

I answered an ad on gumtree and I think things are good.

The lady in question is black. (remembering that my taste is sooo not black girls). Turns out that she is rather fine looking. Plus she has just written to me in fab German which is a plus factor for me. She is French but living here (albeit briefly) in my current town of residence.

I mean what else should a bi girl do but go for it?

Update on 'other' women in the search..girl who finished college has decided to advertise absolutely everywhere that she is straight and does not contact me and has deleted me from myspace;-)

I never rung her can I just say. She kept ringing me.

However I must say that all the readers of my blog (who comment) were right about her. It just took me a bit longer to see her ways.

Am curious what the feeling is about Miss Paris (who by the way is out and out looking for Princess Charming only.

So no confusion there eh?

No comments: