Friday, June 24, 2005

Worthing murder on my street

Ok. It has to be something to do with the after affects of the full moon why there was a murder last night on my street. All happening outside my house.

Scientific support branch is here. Police vans blocking off the road plus the obligatory blue and white police strip. Men in dark blue shirts have just passed by, a couple looking like Men in Black as they stare in my window, directly at me as I type this. Camera men have turned up.

Last night as I was breastfeeding at the window, 2 men came back home to the council flats opposite. An unprovoked attack by a 6ft white man to one of the men. Stabbed. Dead.

Opinion from the street so far is that there just has to be more to this story than we are hearing. Unprovoked doesn't seem to ring true. Maybe some money was owed or something similar.

We shall see.

No comments: