Friday, February 18, 2005

Gay pub stares me in the face

I have to say that I am a bit peeved. Just lost this entry that I had written and now having to do again. Something to do with me daring to ask for the spell checker to work, and instead it navigating me away from the current page and leaving me to cry in front of a blank page. Great.

There is a gay pub in Worthing and it isn't of the conspicuous kind either. Great big Freedom flag, cabaret and or karaoke on a Saturday. All totally inviting. Except it isn't to me because I have to admit that I am scared. To go in their alone and meet scary, and I mean scary, women who are desperate to be men.

LIke the frightening vision I had on the train going to Portsmouth (let's not even go there today!). A lesbian couple were sitting opposite the kids and I and I have to say that I felt sick.

Sick because my mouth had to dry up and my eyes watered from the ugly terrorvision that I had to experience.

I am not the kind of person to say they have nothing against ugly people.

Ugly is not funny.

Damn ugly is unacceptable.

No comments: