Monday, June 13, 2011

Why bisexual women need to come out

I've been thinking about this for a while. Didn't have an epiphany or anything. More an irritation that is growing more and more on a daily basis.

Being a bi girl really isn't something that I have chosen, although if I had to choose it would be my status every time. Baggage and all.

'Gay' girls who have slept with a man/men are absolutely not gay in my book (and this includes Miss Germany, who fervently states this).

If there needs to be a label then it's clear that it should be bi. Isn't it?

Bisexuals exist whether the gay or the heterosexual community beg to differ.

Let them all beg I say.

The more bisexuals come out from the cover of two point four kids and an opposite sex partner and the blanket of a lesbian kiss, the stronger we all will be.

Power is in numbers...and I will eat cake.

No comments: